Hello! our problem is that we agree to do homework and teamwork, we know not organize, if every one who is in his world, we have to throw really wanted to get a good grade.
What do we recommend?
Congratulations for your blog, now keep it updating ok.
If I were you, I'd try to pay attention in class and take notes about the homework assigned by the teacher, that way you would be more concentrated. Hope it helps!
if I were you would put more attention in class ....not talk much and well in class...and talk to the team about the situation... :D YHFF
ResponderEliminarHi! Purple Ghosts!!!
ResponderEliminarCongratulations for your blog, now keep it updating ok.
If I were you, I'd try to pay attention in class and take notes about the homework assigned by the teacher, that way you would be more concentrated. Hope it helps!
See you!
hi!! purple ghost
ResponderEliminarwe are following!! jeje :P
bye
good lock =)
hi guysss
ResponderEliminarahmmmm, well....
all have this problem, but dont worry. ahm, a solution is say with them.
if i were you i'd say that put more attetion in class..;)
see u l8...ç
melinaa♥